Tuesday, November 12, 2013

baby # 5 misscarrage

October 12 we found out that I was pregnant again. Very incited and felt much better about this one. Even though I had not had my period since the misscarrage in August, I felt lots better about this one because I had tender breasts and was getting nauous a lot.  My last pregnancy I had no symptoms what so ever. So had a little mor faith that this one was going to be ok.  I went to the doctor to see how far along I was.  The didn't a vanginal ultrasound and deturmand that I was 4 weeks and 6 days along. So obviously they couldn't see anything but a sack. Before the dr appointment I had two blood draws to see if my HCG levels were going up.  After first appointment I made second appointment for the 18th of November. I was getting way nauseous and called for medication.  They suggested taking unison and vitumin B6 which helped tones.  Friday November 8th I starts spotting and having cramps.  I wasn't to concerned about it because I usually spot and have cramps during every pregnancy.  He next day they seem to be fettg worse and worse. I was trying to relax and stay off my feet as much as possible.  Saturday I called for a nursery sub and planned on being at my parents house all day.  Friday josh car wouldn't start eat her so he had to take mine to work.  I was carless so my parents were nice enough to come and get me.  Mom bought my niece and nephew over to help me with putting Gracie to bed.  Cramps and spotting got really bad on Sunday night. So bad that I felt like I was in labor.  I called josh at work to tell him that I really needed to go to the hospital.  I had no way to get there so I had to wait until her got home from work Monday moning at 6.  At about 4:30 in the morning I got up to use the bathroom and felt like my water was braking.  I got to the bathroom and notices a big clot the size of a base ball in the toilet.  I had miscarried again,  oddy enough no tears or sadness. I went back to bed and cramps got more and more savire. Josh got home and we rushed to the hospital. Amanda was nice enough to come over and watch Gracie until mom could get there.  At the hospital I was admitted and givin an IV. My blood was drawn and I got a normal and vaginal ultrasound.  Dr came and and told me that there was a sack there but no living baby.  I was told that I had not passed everything and that I would probably be doing so the next to days.  I was sent home on lortab and a eprest request.  Today I still am in a lot of pain.  I was also told that I needed to come hbsck and get y blood draw and also to follow up with my OB in 2 days.  Surprisingly I haven't really cried or been sad about this experance at all.  I don't know if it is because of all the prayers and thoughts by others or if I am just still numb fom the experience.  It reminds me of the time I found Ally dead in her crib was able to call the perimedics and give her CPR without totally losing it.  I hope the pain goes away and I pass everything soon.  I'm not looking forward to having a D and C done.