Thursday, August 28, 2014

Baby #4 is?

Monday the 25th of August we went in for the 20 week ultrasound.  Everyone in my whole family but my dad and Josh said that it was a boy.  All were wrong except dad and Josh.  Hensley baby # 4 is a girl.  I really really wanted a boy but like my mom said I guess we only have one recipe too.  Ultrasound showed no CDH but did show abnormal amounts of fluid next to the heart.  Dr. said it most likely is nothing and will go away with time.  But they did want me to schedule a fetal eco.  I called and scheduled one and they are not able to see me until the 8th of October.  Most likely its nothing and we probably won't need a fetal eco.

Josh and I have been fighting forever on a girls name.  This is one of the reasons I wanted a boy.   We both decided that we should name a girl after Josh's Grandmother Mary Anne Carpenter.  Josh however did not like the name Mary Anne or any version of it.  He did like the name Marian and wanted to use that name.  I hated it but he was very sure that was what we would name her.

So Josh came up with a game that most likely would turn out the way he wanted it.  He told me to write 2 of our favorite names.  Mine were Molly and Marin.  Josh picked Marian and Annie.  we put the names in a hat and each drew 2 names.  I drew Molly and Annie, and Josh drew Molly and Marin.
he wasn't every happy with the outcome so he asked if we could draw again. I just laughed and said sure.  I knew that he didn't like the outcome.  We each drew again and came out with Molly again.  Josh didn't mind the name but it wasn't his favorite.  We decided to go with it because we had picked it 3 times out of a hat.

So Hensley baby #4 girl will be named Molly Faye Hensley.

I love the name.


No comments: