Monday, August 12, 2013

Our trip to Eroupe

this year my mom turns 60.  For her birthday my dad took us on a cruse of Italy.  May 18- 25th. We had a wonderful time.  Wanted my sister to come but she didn't want to so my dad took his mom and his sister instead.  It was awesome.  I think my favorite places we saw were Pompeii, and Positanio, the David, the Vatican, Sistine Chapel .  Pompeii was an ancient city in roman times that was berried by Mount Vasuvious.  The ash made pockets of air that were later filled with plaster and body figures were made from the plaster.  So interesting.  Positanio
was beautiful.  Oh and I can't forget our first day in Rome at the Vatican, Sistine Chaple and a city tour.  I have never been so scared in my life as when you used the transportation in Rome.  Crazy Drivers.  We also went to a medieval castle.




















No comments: