Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hensley Baby #4 on its way

Hensley Baby #4 is on its way.  Due Jan 10, 2015.  Very likely could be a News Years Baby,  I always go early.  Found out in September I was pregnant.  Wasn't really wanting to have a baby in December.  December is usually is super busy for everyone.  But apparently Heavenly Father had another plan in mind.  No morning sickness.  Just extremely tired all the time and if I don't eat I get extremely faint.  I usually done by one trip to the store. I have had 4 ultrasounds and everything seems to be going great.  We won't know until the 16-17 week if this baby is a CDH baby or not.  If so we will be moving to Florida for the birth and after care.  There is a Dr. in Florida who has the highest survival rate of CDH babies anywhere.  Hoping everything is well but doesn't hurt to be prepared.  I saw the hands and feet at the last ultrasound  So excited and relieved that this one is sticking. After having 2 miscarriages.  Its nice to know that this one has made it to the 3 month mark.  First ultrasound picture you can't really see much.  Just a blob.  Baby was only 8 weeks. I'll keep everyone posted and put more ultrasound pictures up as I get them.  Thanks for all the prayers for this baby so far.  They are defiantly helping. 

1 comment:

Samantha Kennicott said...

congratulations, Mel, I am so happy for you. I am definitely praying that all goes well for you this time! Keep me posted!! Love ya!