Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mom and Dad's Welcome Home Surprise!!!





My parents have been on a cruse of Europe for the last 2 weeks. They just got home tonight. Josh and I decided to paint one wall of there basement red and black so my dad could put all of his Utah Ute's Stuff somewhere. It turned out better than I thought it would. We worked really hard on it and they absolutely loved everything we did. I'm so glad. We had mentioned it to my dad a while ago, but we never told my mom. They both thought it was Awesome. We had a hard time painting because the first paint we bought was from Walmart. FYI NEVER buy Paint from Walmart. We had to get to pints of from Home Depot just to cover up the bad paint. The shelves we got from Ikea for $5 each. And instead of paying $50 for a wall mount we got one at Ikea for $20(the last one in the store). We printed off some pictures of the Sugar Bowl that My dad and his sons in law all got to go to last year. All in All I think it turned out great. Go UTES!!

No comments: