Friday, February 25, 2011

Febuary's Employee Of the Month!



Yesterday I found out that I was the employee of the month. Which I have to say was a great surprise and great way to end this not so good work week. I thought that I wasn't doing a very good job. I was trying my best but didn't really seem like it was paying off and after my ER trip I was for sure that I wasn't on the good list at my job. So what a great surprise this was. I have never been an employee of the month at any of my other jobs. I don't think they had some program for that. So this is my very first time. Employee's of the month get $25(much needed in my house right now), a certificate and a paragraph in the CareMinders Home Care News letter. And what a week it has been. Still not feeling quite back to normal yet. I am having massive thigh cramping that makes it hard to walk and I have been very light headed lately. Today I was trying to sleep in a little and was having breathing problems. Mom says that allergy season is coming early this year. I just would like to get over what ever is going on and get back to the things I need to do without feeling so crappy all the time. Nancy our office manager and several people on Facebook have told me that if it is a Kidney stone and I haven't passed it I might be back in the ER sooner than I think. I wish I had a normal health record. Ear infection- one of the odd cases that won't heal with antibiotics, Not to mention my two very abnormal pregnancies and now this. Sometimes I just want to be normal. But anyway the Employee of the month thing is great. Yea for me!

1 comment:

Samantha Kennicott said...

Congrats, Mel, that is great!!! :)