Sunday, April 17, 2011

We are OUT!


Friday we moved all our stuff to my parents house. We are now living in there basement for 2 weeks. We have to wait until May 1st to move into our rental. The renters in it now need to find some place. We also need to get rid of our cat as a new renters policy has been set. Please pass this info to whom ever you can. I think she is about 5 years old. Very well behaved and is a great lap kitty. She loves to hang out on our bed and outside on our balcony. Josh is very adamant that we don't take her to a shelter. So if you could pass this around your ward, neighbors, work ext. that would be great.

Also anyone who would like to help us move in to our new place is welcome. We might be moving sooner than the 2 weeks just depends on the current renters moving out. We have already paid the deposit and signed the renters documents. Just waiting for the current renters. We hope that it is sooner than later. Josh and I are planning a family reunion with his mediate family on the first weekend of May. We are hoping that we can get in and moved before then.

Please let me know if you are willing to help move us to our new place or if you know of someone who would like to take our cat. My email is melaniejhensley@gmail.com or you can call me on my Cell 801-953-5625.

No comments: