Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Las Vegas Girls Trip!

This weekend my sisters and I went to Las Vegas. We left Friday afternoon and just got home last night (Monday). Friday we checked in to the Bellagio. It was the fanciest hotel room I have ever been in. We ate at the Buffet there the first night and it was fabulous. Saturday we went to the Belle outlet Mall and The Lion King at Mandalay Bay and had dinner at Lopo. A Wolfgang Puck restaurant. Best Salad I have ever eaten and the potatoes on my entree I couldn't stop eating. Sunday we spent the beginning of our day in the Bellagio spa getting massages and just relaxing. Sunday night we went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. We also got Gelato Ice cream when we returned to the Bellagio. Monday we checked out and went to the Fashion outlets. It was such a fun trip. Thanks to my wonderful mom. I will have pictures posted later.

No comments: