Thursday, July 14, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Dr. Appointment today. Still at a 3, but cervix is totally ready to go. Finally saw my doctor today. I was so happy. Haven't seen her in 6 weeks. She was thinking about dates to Induce. I just blurted out "How about Sunday?" To my surprise she said "I'm ok with that." She then said "How about Monday because I am actually on that day?" Done and done. So our sweet Gracie will be born Monday July 18th. Our induction is set for 7:30 am but we are going to call to see if there is a room for us before we leave. So relieved about it. Now I don't have to worry about my water braking at home and having the baby at home or in the car on the way to the hospital.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good Luck Melanie! I am So Excited for you and so excited to see a picture of your little girl! I hope all goes well for you!

Abigail said...

I'm so excited for you Melanie! Good luck on Monday :) Take care of yourself until then.